Well, it may not be the straightest or most level house I ever built....but it sure was the most fun!! A couple of weeks ago, Esther and I decided to try to make a gingerbread house. I think we have a few things to learn for next year (like limiting how much a candy a certain girl should eat in one sitting), but all in all, we are both fairly happy with our efforts!Monday, December 18, 2006
A Little Christmas Spirit
Well, it may not be the straightest or most level house I ever built....but it sure was the most fun!! A couple of weeks ago, Esther and I decided to try to make a gingerbread house. I think we have a few things to learn for next year (like limiting how much a candy a certain girl should eat in one sitting), but all in all, we are both fairly happy with our efforts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Limit candy?
Why would you want to do that? :)
aw how fun!
so cute!! :)
Jonah and I tried one too...let's just say we're lucky the darned thing is standing. An impatient person should NEVER attempt to build a gingerbread house with a 3-year old!
Post a Comment