Peter is following in his sister's footsteps and becoming quite the dancer. They obviously inherited their moves from their father. Peter loves to bounce and clap to music, and he has now taken up line dancing. There's a line dance song on one of our kids' music cd's, and Esther and I do it quite often. Now as soon as the song starts, Peter runs over to the TV (so he can see his reflection in the glass) and gets ready to pat his legs, clap, turn around and "reach up high and jump up to the sky!" (see picture) It's amazing how often he even does the right move at the correct time! It's quite entertaining to watch.
Saturday, February 10, 2007
Peter's Dance Moves
Peter is following in his sister's footsteps and becoming quite the dancer. They obviously inherited their moves from their father. Peter loves to bounce and clap to music, and he has now taken up line dancing. There's a line dance song on one of our kids' music cd's, and Esther and I do it quite often. Now as soon as the song starts, Peter runs over to the TV (so he can see his reflection in the glass) and gets ready to pat his legs, clap, turn around and "reach up high and jump up to the sky!" (see picture) It's amazing how often he even does the right move at the correct time! It's quite entertaining to watch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Does he perform for non-family members? I would love to see it at the Daytona 500 party, if he is not too shy that is. Maybe during a commercial so the guys don't miss the race. :)
You'll have to show me which video so I can see for myself on Monday. And I know for sure he doesn't get it from his daddy!!!
TOUCHDOWN!!!! Peter looks like a tough referee for the NFL.
Post a Comment