

We definitely picked the wrong weekend to go to Florida. Even though it certainly wasn't hot down there, we had a drastic welcome back this past weekend. Lots and lots of snow, below zero wind chills... yuck!
No, Casey is not planning to rob anyone. This is how you have to dress to shovel the driveway in this kind of weather!
So what do we do to pass the time when church and school are cancelled and we are pretty much stuck at home for 4 days in a row? Bake cookies and play games, of course!
On a side note, Esther has a new game she likes to play. Basically, we switch roles and she's Mommy and I'm Esther. It makes for some fun conversations! The other night she was in the tub and we were playing this. I (acting as Esther) started whining that I didn't want to take a bath, and why did I have to take a bath, etc... (as Esther sometimes does). Esther (acting as Mommy) replied, "You have to take a tubby because you're dirty and we need to get you clean." Made sense to me--too bad that reasoning isn't always enough to convince her!



2 comments:
If Samuel didn't have a runny nose, we would have called you guys for a little play date. We have MAJOR cabin fever over here!
Wish you were here. Just looking at all that snow is depressing! I'll have to switch roles with Esther when I get back. She can be Grandma W.
Post a Comment