My friend Glenn snowplows the roads in our development. Sunday he left for Mexico, and asked if I could fill in for him. No problem, after all, we already had our blizzard, I'm sure I won't have to plow. Well, we got more snow. So after dinner last night, I strapped in Esther's car seat and my helper and I plowed snow for the next hour and a half.
Esther and I are now considering saving our pennies for our own truck and plow....she had a load of fun! She was constantly telling me to "Be careful now!"
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That must explain the visit we had from the "plow fairy." Thanks for the cleared out driveway! We thought our neighbor's plow service accidently did the wrong driveway.
Hey, Casey and Laura...Boy I have missed quite of few of your blogs! It is so great to keep up on your family through this blog....I kept getting your New Year's Day entry. So I spent a few minutes catching up....Hope you get a few minutes to check ours up...Tim is up to his old tricks again!
Post a Comment