Monday, March 19, 2007

A Pink School

Today Esther informed me that, "When I get older, I'm going to go to school and ride the bus with Micah" (her neighborhood friend). Then she said, "Actually, I'm not going to go to school with Micah; I'm going to a different school."

Just in case I was wondering what school she would be attending, she clarified for me: "I'm going to go to a pink school because pink is my favorite."

If anyone knows of any pink schools in the G.R. area, please let us know.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Case told Mom the same thing when he was Esther's age!

Anonymous said...

Did she actually use the word "actually"?!
child prodigy...

Anonymous said...

Legacy Christian has pink Legacy shirts for girls! You can tell her that.

Anonymous said...

oops..I called myself cousin Jen. That is what I call myself on my cousins' blog. I'm just Jen to you!

Tracy said...

You could always homeschool in her pink bedroom!