I've been blog tagged by my friend Tracy.
THE RULES:
1. Post these rules before you give your facts.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. At the end of your post, choose (tag) people and list their names (linking to them).
4. Leave them a comment on their blog letting them know they’ve been tagged!
EIGHT RANDOM FACTS ABOUT LAURA:
1. I've ridden my bike across the state of Iowa 3 times with my Dad.
2. In 5th grade I played "Calamity Jane" in our elementary school musical and sang a solo. In 8th grade I played a "Star" and got to be on a ladder behind a curtain so other characters could "wish upon me".
3. I loved The Muppet Show and The Cosby Show growing up.
4. My best friend from elementary school, Kris (DeYoung) Monacelli, and I became friends when we were assigned to work together on a project on Kentucky in fifth grade. Good old Kentucky!
5. My sister Karen and I used to play store when we were little. We saved all kinds of empty boxes and packages from food and labeled them with prices. We played so much that we had all the prices memorized!
6. I lived in a suburb of Indianapolis for about 1-1/2 years when I was in pre-school and kindergarten. I still keep in touch with one of my friends from there.
7. I love popcorn, nachos, and chocolate anything, especially with peanut butter. I married a guy who doesn't like nuts or peanut butter!
8. In middle school I ran for a class officer position (can't remember which one) and I lost. In college, I ran for dorm president with Casey as my running mate for business manager. We won! Oh wait, we were actually unopposed.
I tag:
Shelley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Thanks for the nod!
kke
Post a Comment