Thursday, September 20, 2007

Marge's Donut Den

As a "new year" of Daddy-Donut-Day begins, the kids and I had to find a new place to go to. Our favorite place, Cafe on the Corner, closed last May. Last week we went to Marge's Donut Den. Peter of course made himself right at home, and before long even ended up on Marge's lap. The deal was sealed when Marge gave each of the kids their own T-Shirt, and promised a onesie for the baby when it is born.
So today we went back there, with each of the kids wearing their new T-shirts. Peter made his rounds the moment we got there and I think "high-fived" all 10 customers that were there. (No one believes he isn't even two yet.) Esther made Marge a card with this picture on it, which is now hanging up in the store.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Terri Lynn Land always has a meet and greet there when she campaigns - next time she has one I'll make sure Peter and Esther show up to get everyone excited!