
Well, most of you think I'm about to tell you about an addition to our family, but no not yet. (There's still a few weeks; let's not rush it.)
However, just in time for the holiday family discussions, I will be making a job change. Starting in two weeks I will be the new Fundraising and Program Manager for Friendship Ministries. For those who don't know what Frienship is, take a look at the website, http://www.friendship.org/.
Though I will miss the SecurAlarm family, we are very excited about this change. I used to be quite involved with Frienship during college and early in our marriage. It will be great to be involved in this ministry on a full-time basis.
Now, many are probably wondering, "Will Daddy Donut Day continue?" The answer is YES. So, feel free to meet us at Marge's Donut Den any Thursday around 9 AM. I promise to tell you all about Friendship and hit you up for a donation after I buy your donut.



5 comments:
Congratulations Casey!
Congratulations, Casey! This sounds like a wonderful opportunity for you. It's obvious that you have a real "heart" for this type of ministry. (We're eagerly anticipating your next BIG news!) Aunt Judy
Casey, We just received a letter today from Friendship Ministries requesting funds. And now we hear you will be part of that organization. Congratulations on the new job! It sounds like a good fit for you.
Aunt JoAnne
I am disappointed and sorry to see him go, but this is a great ministry - one that Casey has a real heart for, and one that will benefit from his involvement and leadership. SecurAlarm wishes him well as he takes on this worthy cause!
Congratulations Casey!! Sounds like a great new opportunity and a good fit for you. Enjoy...
Post a Comment