Saturday, December 15, 2007

Cousins

Tonight Jeff and Renee cashed in a couple of the MANY babysitting hours that they've banked over the last 3-1/2 years. We put Tyler and Miriam in the bouncy seat together and they were quite cozy and happy in there together until Miriam starting trying to eat Tyler's hair. We're pretty sure she's just jealous of his thick locks! Although Tyler looks bigger in the picture, Miriam does actually have about a pound on him as of their weigh-ins this past week. We'll see how quickly he catches up...

3 comments:

ASchaaf said...

You are very brave! Maybe you could handle twins. :)

Anonymous said...

there is a pic somewhere of casey and I in a crib together and I think we are fairly young. I was hitting Casey - we should look for it when we are at Mom's next time.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha! Hair envy. I thought only balding men got that.

Cute pic.