
Monday, January 14, 2008
Just like Daddy and Grandpa
This afternoon Peter climbed up in the chair in our living room, turned on the lamp, and announced, "I need paper." At first I wasn't sure what he meant by "paper," but it suddenly dawned on me that he wanted to read the newspaper! He sees Daddy do this, as well as Grandpa when he comes over, so apparently he wanted to do this same thing. This is the same child who regularly asks, "Watch news Daddy?" I guess he just wants to be up on current events!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I think this habit goes back even one more generation. Peter's great-grandpa Waanders always sat in a big arm chair like that to read the paper, too. (As kids we knew better than to mess with Pop's paper!) That is a great picture!!
Aunt Judy
Post a Comment