Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Bumbo!
If you're not familiar with the Bumbo, it's a foam seat that allows babies to sit up. As far as I know, they weren't around when Esther and Peter were born, so we weren't really familiar with them before now. Casey's sister got one as a baby gift, but Tyler doesn't really like sitting in it right now, so Miriam is borrowing it. So far, she seems to be enjoying it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
We LOVE the Bumbo seat at KinderCare. One of our Moms gave it to us because she had two of them. And she let us keep it when her son moved out of our room. :)
Just realized I didn't sign that previous post. It's Aunt Judy (in case the mention of KinderCare didn't give you a clue)
Just realized I didn't sign that previous post. It's Aunt Judy (in case the mention of KinderCare didn't give you a clue)
Post a Comment