Today Mommy and I went out on a silly date with our friends. First we went to the show about Goldilocks and the Three Bears. We saw lots of musical instruments (the G.R. Symphony) and the bear sat on a little chair, but it was too small. So he tried a bench, but it was too tall. Then he tried the black chair. It was just right. Then the bear played something (a contrabassoon). It wasn't a real bear; it was a guy dressed up as a bear. He was sure silly! He thought it was Halloween, but it wasn't Halloween, and I told Anna all about it. 
We went out for lunch after that to Russ'. I ate chicken, french fries and a peach. It was yummy. It was a fun day, but part of it was silly, but it was sure, sure fun!





No comments:
Post a Comment