People often ask us who Miriam looks like and if she looks a lot like Esther and Peter. I always say she does and think that she looks a lot like they did as babies. However, today Miriam was wearing a hand-me-down outfit from Esther and I decided to find a picture of Esther in the same outfit to compare. Esther was about 5-1/2 months in these pictures, which is how old Miriam is right now. I think you can definitely tell they are sisters, but there are obvious differences too! Esther has much more hair and much larger cheeks. It might be hard to tell in the pictures, but Esther's eyes were definitely dark brown by this age, and Miriam's are still very blue. I think she will stay our blue-eyed girl, and she will be the only one in the family without brown eyes. I guess that just makes her extra-special!
The first 2 are Miriam, and the last 2 are Esther...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I see what you mean. Looking at Esther's pictures, she, more than anyone else in the world, looks like Esther. :)
OOOOHHHH! I finally see it! It looks to me like she basically looks like Ester but with Peter's chin. Doesn't matter, she's going to be a beauty in her own right. -Alissa H.
2 comments:
I see what you mean. Looking at Esther's pictures, she, more than anyone else in the world, looks like Esther. :)
OOOOHHHH! I finally see it! It looks to me like she basically looks like Ester but with Peter's chin. Doesn't matter, she's going to be a beauty in her own right.
-Alissa H.
Post a Comment