Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

I asked the kids what their favorite thing is about Daddy or what they like to do with him the most. Here are their responses:

Esther: "I like it when he helps me, like when I can't reach something, and when he builds stuff for me and Peter like the playroom in the basement."

Peter: "I don't know." I think if he hadn't been so engrossed in the painting he was working on at the time and if he had actually understood my question, he probably would have said, "Riding in Daddy's police car!"

Miriam: "Blah, blah." I'm pretty sure she said, "When Daddy flies me up in the air like Super Miriam!"

I am so thankful for the amazing father that Casey is to our kids. I'm also so blessed to have such a wonderful, loving and generous Dad myself, and a great father-in-law too! Here are a few pictures from Father's day:

Daddy's breakfast in bed
Miriam and Grandpa W.
Esther and cousin Tyler with Grandpa K.
Grandpa K. and his grandsons

No comments: