Monday, June 30, 2008
Peter the Cheater
Peter has been showing a little interest in using the potty as of late. He will say he needs to go and then want to sit on the little potty. Sometimes Esther will bring in a couple books that are about learning to go potty and we'll read them. Tonight while I was giving Esther her bath, he went and got the books, came in the bathroom and announced that he needed to go potty while trying to get his pants and diaper off. He sat there for a while and we read the books, but nothing happened. I asked him if he wanted a drink and told him that sometimes when we drink water, it makes the pee-pee come out in the potty. He thought this was a good idea, so I gave him a little cup of water. I then turned around to help Esther dry off. When I looked back, he was pouring the water into his little potty. I guess he figured he could trick me into thinking that he'd actually gone potty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment