Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Preschool Preview

Today was visiting day for Esther's pre-school class. Casey and I got to go along for an hour-long preview. Esther made a frame for her picture to hang above her coat hook, see the animals in the room (snake, guinea pig, bird) and check out some of the cool toys and activities. We had circle time at the end and Mrs. M brought some of her puppets, which was very cute. Esther wasn't so sure about the song which required shaking hands with other people, but she did join in a little on a couple other ones. It might take her a few days to warm up to things, but once she gets started, I think she's going to love it! We'll see how things go on Friday when I have to leave her there. Hopefully it won't be too traumatic (for her or me!)


No comments: