The other day as we were on a bike ride, I noticed a large bulge in one of Peter's bike tires. Just after we got in the garage it popped (great timing!) Since his bike was a hand-me-down from a friend and it was starting to feel a little small for him, we decided that instead of replacing the tire, we'd just move him up to a bigger bike. After Esther's soccer game, Daddy and Peter went off to Toys R Us to check out the selection. After trying out a few, Peter settled on this one, which is actually the boy version of Esther's bike. Since it was such a beautiful day, he was able to spend quite a bit of time breaking it in!


3 comments:
I love the picture of the 2 of them biking together! Looks like they'll be great friends!
I love the picture of both of them on their bikes!
bummer that bike didn't hold up. Peter's new wheels look pretty great!
Post a Comment