The kids had yesterday and today off from school, so we tried to do some fun things and enjoy our days together. Yesterday I worked in the morning and they hung out with Grandpa and Grandma. We went to Olga's for lunch with Grandma and then the kids and I spent the afternoon at the Children's Museum. Today we relaxed and hung out at home in the morning, and then took advantage of the beautiful weather and headed back out to Post Family Farm. We enjoyed the pumpkin train, playground/zip line, rope maze, straw piles, pumpkin donuts and cider, hayride, and pumpkin patch. It was a great afternoon, and we ended our day by meeting Daddy for supper. It was so nice to have a couple days without the busyness of the school routine. Is summer vacation almost here? :)
Despite the fact that Miriam isn't smiling in most of these pictures, she did have a great time! I couldn't seem to get good shots of her smiling today.
For those that are worried that I let the girl with the broken arm do the zip line (Grandma), I actually held her the whole time, but she still thought she was as cool as the big kids. I think Peter and Esther each did this about 20 times. Maybe Casey can build one in our backyard...
We bought a dozen pumpkin donuts and restrained ourselves from each eating 3 of them, so that we could have some more tomorrow. Those things are amazing!
Photo by Esther:
No comments:
Post a Comment