I forgot to do the porch pictures of Peter on his last day of preschool, so we did them this morning when we did Esther's. It's fun to see how they've grown and changed since the first day!
Neither of them have the same backpack they had at the start of the year, because they both broke. Esther went back to using her kindergarten one, and we picked up a cheap one for Peter to get him through the last couple months. I think we need to find better quality backpacks for next year!
Why yes, he does have hair under that hat!



1 comment:
Same feelings over her! We splurged and got Lands End backpacks this year. They have help up great and still look almost new. I am hoping they will use them for a few years. Sign-up to get a catalog...they usually go on sale in July/August and offer free shipping.
Post a Comment