Sunday, July 17, 2011

Girls' Weekend in Chicago!

This weekend Mommy, Esther, Miriam and Grandma W. went to visit Aunt Karen in Chicago.

Miriam:  I liked doing a butterfly puzzle and playing a game.  I liked the zebras at the zoo.  I liked playing in the car and the bus and in the house at the children's museum.  And I liked the climbing thing at the museum too.  I liked riding the bus in Chicago.

Esther:  My favorite things were eating ice cream at breakfast, going to the zoo, and going to the children's museum.  I loved riding the carousel at the zoo!

We rode the bus all around!

We went to the zoo!









Grandma bought us souvenirs at the zoo!

We ate ice cream at breakfast!

There was a map of Chicago on our 
table at McDonald's on Navy Pier!

We went to the Chicago Children's
Museum on Navy Pier.
Juan met us there too!








Miriam loved taking in the sights on the bus!

We also stopped at a playground!


We made homemade popsicles!

We had a really fun weekend in Chicago!

No comments: