Saturday, August 13, 2011

Peter's Sleepover at the K's

Blog post by Peter:

Day 1:  For lunch me and Grandma K. went to McDonald's.  Old McDonald had a farm, ee-i, ee-i, oh.  After that we went to the mall and got me new school clothes!  After that we went to the bakery and then we went to Meijer.  We got me 2 hot wheels cars.  After that we went to Grandma's house and watched Herbie and had a cookie that we got from the bakery.  After that, we went outside and Grandma drew me a road with chalk and I played with my cars on it!  Then Grandpa got home and then after half an hour we went inside and got ready for Russ'!  After that I took my bath and then I had french vanilla ice cream.  Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And then I went to bed (snoring sounds).  Good night.

Day 2:  I had pancakes for breakfast with bacon.  Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuummus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And then I got dressed and I wore one of my new shirts.  And then me and Grandpa went to Uncle John's farm.  Yaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  First of all, it was really stinky there because of all the rain.  Second, we were the only ones there.  Third, two other guys came who were working there.  And then Uncle John got there.  And then we fed cows.  MOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Then we fed a few more cows.  And then me and Grandpa got on the tractor.  It was a big tractor.  Yay hay!!!!!!  And then, after we were just sitting in it for a while, Uncle John said we could take a ride on it.  And then we sat in it for half a two minutes.  After that we went in another tractor, but we didn't ride in it.  And then Grandpa told me he saw a cat.  Meow!!!!!!!!!!!!  And then Lee took me on the chopper and we petted some big cows.  MOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And then we took the chopper back.  And then we headed home and apparently Grandpa turned on a different street that was not Quincy Street and then I said to him, "Grandpa, you know you turned on the wrong street."  But he took 24th to Quincy and then we got to his house again.  When we got there, the rest of my family was there to pick me up.  Then I had lunch at Grandma and Grandpa's and then I headed home.  The end.


Here is a picture of me with my new clothes and new cars!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

This is my favorite post ever!

Renee said...

He is just so awesome!