Miriam and I went to cheer them on, along with Grandpa and Grandma W. Peter's class ran in the morning, and he ran 7 laps (1.75 miles). Esther ran 9 laps (2.25 miles) in the afternoon. We were very proud of both of them! Apparently we should have had Miriam get pledges as well, because between running some of Peter's laps with him and some of Esther's laps with her, plus doing quite a bit of running around with her friend Mary Kate, I think she did at least 7 laps herself!
Saturday, October 22, 2011
Foot Frolic Frenzy!
Today was Foot Frolic Frenzy Friday at the kids' school. This is their yearly fundraiser, and they do this one event instead of making the kids sell a bunch of different things throughout the year. It's a fun day and a neat thing to get the kids participating. They collect pledges for running laps around the track, and then they see how many laps they can run in 30 minutes.
Miriam and I went to cheer them on, along with Grandpa and Grandma W. Peter's class ran in the morning, and he ran 7 laps (1.75 miles). Esther ran 9 laps (2.25 miles) in the afternoon. We were very proud of both of them! Apparently we should have had Miriam get pledges as well, because between running some of Peter's laps with him and some of Esther's laps with her, plus doing quite a bit of running around with her friend Mary Kate, I think she did at least 7 laps herself!
Miriam and I went to cheer them on, along with Grandpa and Grandma W. Peter's class ran in the morning, and he ran 7 laps (1.75 miles). Esther ran 9 laps (2.25 miles) in the afternoon. We were very proud of both of them! Apparently we should have had Miriam get pledges as well, because between running some of Peter's laps with him and some of Esther's laps with her, plus doing quite a bit of running around with her friend Mary Kate, I think she did at least 7 laps herself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment