Saturday, January 7, 2012

Additions to the Kuperus Family

A recent poll conducted by yours truly indicated that 4 out of 5 individuals in the Kuperus Household looked favorably upon adding some pets to the home.

When a friend happened to mention on Facebook that they were looking to get rid of their aquarium, I happily offered to take it off their hands. (There's a small chance I may not have really asked anyone else about it first).

Today, Peter and I went and picked it up, along with several fish that had been happily living in the aquarium. We are now happy to report that it is set up and all the fish are still accounted for.

We are planning to let Mommy go pick out her own special fish soon.


1 comment:

Sammy said...

Great to see! And it cleaned up very nicely. Hope you all (even Laura) enjoy it for many years to come.