Thursday, August 23, 2012

Hudsonville Fair

Two years ago Grandma K. treated the kids and I to an afternoon at the Hudsonville Fair.  Last year the tradition continued with the addition of Renee, Ty and Cassie.  I didn't go last year because I was spending the day with Karen on the day before her wedding.  Today was the 3rd annual Hudsonville Fair day and we had lots of fun!

The kids enjoyed seeing the animals, checking out the farm equipment and riding the rides:





Seriously--who let those 2 drive?



Buddies!

Riding on a Gator with Grandma!

The kids were in awe of the size of this tire!
 
Farm girl at heart!

They got to milk a fake cow...


...and a real one!  Grandpa K. should be proud!


Peter and a new friend doing a little racing

Those girls look like they mean business!



Esther and I enjoyed the view of the fair from the Ferris wheel!

What better way to end the day than with a treat!?
Thanks Grandma, for a fun day!  We can't wait until next year!

No comments: