Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Miriam's Preschool Visit!

Today was Miriam's preschool visiting day.  She has been in the room a couple times already at the spring and fall open house, but she was really excited to go to her visiting day today.  She got to play, meet some new friends, have a snack, hear a story and sing silly songs.  She was lucky enough to have Daddy and Mommy both there!  She was so busy having fun that I forgot to take pictures until we were ready to leave, so we just got one by her locker:

 
She is very excited to go to school all day next week Wednesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't believe your littlest one will be going to school. Love keeping up with your family news through your blog. I still get excited when school starts even though I am no longer teaching. Never miss the opening chapel at our Chr. School. It seemed different without Bob there. Aunt JoAnne