This is my finished Egypt project. In school we are studying Ancient Egypt and we each had to make an Egypt project. Some kids are doing mummies, one or two are doing Egyptian drawings, one or two are doing chariots, there are a lot of different things kids are doing. But I really wanted to do a diorama of the Nile River. As you can probably see, in the middle we (daddy helped me with it) made the Nile river. We took drywall mud and blue food coloring and mixed it together. We made the three pyramids out of Styrofoam and then spray painted them brown. The yellow is wheat that they grew, and the green string is watermelon vines. The house is made out of clay. I made a little clay boat too but I decided to do that after the picture. Daddy wants you to know that it was made and kept safe in daddy's "Man Cave" :)
![]() |
| This is just a close up of the whole project! |
![]() |
| This is a close up of his house! |
![]() |
| This is a close up of the wheat and watermelon vines! |
![]() |
| A close up of one of the pyramids! |
![]() |
| Me with my project! |
![]() |
| I also had to make report about my topic. This is it! You can read it too! |









1 comment:
Very well done, Esther! As a former (a long time ago!) 3rd grade teacher, I am very impressed!
Post a Comment