Saturday, September 28, 2013

Esther-Mom Date Day

This year we decided that Casey and I would each take each kid on some type of special date/outing.  Casey took Esther to the father-daughter banquet, Miriam to Disney on Ice, and Peter to the NASCAR race.  I took Peter to the mother-son night at the Kroc Center, and today Esther and I had our date (Miriam's is coming up in November).

Esther wanted to try out Brush Studio in East Grand Rapids, and it was very fun!  We decided this time that I would just watch and help her instead of painting my own canvas.  She had fun painting and we have her finished creation hanging in the entry way of our house.  It looks beautiful!

Blank canvas!



The beautiful finished painting!

Afterwards, we ate a little picnic lunch on a bench and then we walked over to Jersey Junction for ice cream.  YUM!  It was a beautiful fall day and I loved spending it with my special girl! 



No comments: