One of the highlights of kindergarten at our kids' school is the Letter People Parade. Esther didn't do the letter people when she was in kindergarten, but Peter and Miriam did. This week was the big parade, so each kindergarten student could choose a letter person and dress up like that person. Miriam chose Miss "A" for her letter. Since Miss A has a big "Achoo," Miriam hung tissues on her letter A signs and carried a box of tissues. She said she was going to pretend to sneeze during the parade, but I think when she saw all the parents lining the halls, she got a little shy. It was very cute to see the creativity of the various costumes and props that the students had for different letters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I got a big kick out of this post! Way back when I taught Kindergarten (1973-75) we had the letter people! I could still sing some of the songs, I think. :)
Post a Comment