Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Esther's Easter Eggs



This morning when we were grocery shopping at Meijer we walked by the Easter egg decorating kits, and I thought Esther should really have her first experience with that, so we picked one up. This afternoon while Peter was happily entertaining himself as usual, Esther and I dyed a few eggs. She thought it was pretty cool watching the eggs turn colors, and especially liked mixing colors to make purple and green (which were not included in the kit). I have to admit, it's kind of fun to have an excuse to do these fun kid things again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

By the time Esther is three she'll be able to host her own baking show! :) I love seeing pics of her in her apron!

Heather said...

The older the get the less satisfied they are with the plan kits...This year we are attempting the tie die ones! Always fun to see what you guys are up to!