Sunday, April 15, 2007

Basement Work

I've been spending a lot of time in basements lately. Since August, I have finished/remodeled three basements, and have recently started a fourth. The last one I did (and the one that was the most fun) was Laura's parents' basement. After many years, they decided to rip out the old carpet and paneling. I did most of the work while they were gone in Florida over January and February. I have to say, they were the perfect customer......every time I called Mom with an idea to "expand" the scope of the project, she said "sure". Poor Dad, I think he just handed the phone over to Mom every time I called.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, those pictures look great! I'm eager to see all the changes next time I'm in GR. Rachel's shower in June will be a great opportunity to show it all off!Aunt Judy

Anonymous said...

Great job, Casey!! Who's your painter? He did a great job! :)

Anonymous said...

"You sure did" a great job Casey. Couldn't have done it without all your work and helpful suggestions. I love it!!

Mom

Kuipers Family said...

WOW - I can't wait until you can showcase the Kuipers Basement! Nice Job!

Rachel said...

Wow! What a gorgeous room! I bet they're thrilled.