Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Superman!

Esther discovered Superman ice cream yesterday. There's something about all those colors that kids just seem to love! The kids and I went with my mom and sister to Olga's in East Grand Rapids for lunch and then played in the fountain. Afterward we walked over to Jersey Junction for some ice cream. Esther kept saying she wanted chocolate ice cream, but then she got up on a stool to look at the selections and shouted, "I want the colored kind!" I think it was the fact that it was mostly pink, but that's just a guess. Anyway, as you can see from the pictures, she loved it and happily shared it with Peter as well. It was a rainbow of a mess, but they sure were happy! Thank goodness for Oxi Clean. Thanks to Karen for taking her camera everywhere so that we have some great pictures of our very fun outing!

1 comment:

Mike and Sarah said...

Wow!!! Peter's face got PINK! That kid must love his ice cream!