Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Nesting

I've been nesting lately. Casey claims that it happens earlier with each pregnancy. I actually think I'm so convinced that I won't have this baby until I'm induced a week after the due date (like the previous 2 times) that I feel quite sure that we have 7 weeks yet to go. Despite that, my type-A personality kicks in and I just like to have everything ready. My wonderful, busy hubby managed to finish getting Peter's new room all ready for him, so he is officially in his new digs and the nursery is now ready for a new occupant! Here's a glimpse of Peter's bold, bright new room. Yes, it is orange, but not Hope Flying Dutchman orange!

8 comments:

Jen said...

Check out my sisters' blog: aliloffkey.blogspot.com. She called her last post "Nesting" too! How funny!

Tracy said...

I too have the nesting bug. I am convinced that my baby is coming early, like in 5 weeks. That would be nice. My Mom doesn't think I am going to make it to December. My dream is to go to the hospital the Friday after Thanksgiving. Want to go to the Beltline Bar again?

Tracy said...

Oh yes, and Peter's room looks nice too!

Mike and Sarah said...

I love the color!!! It looks great!

Anonymous said...

I think i've been nesting ever since we found out we were pregnant :)

ASchaaf said...

All you nesters make me smile and so happy that I'm NOT pregnant! I have plenty of nesting opportunties at my house...want to nest here?

ASchaaf said...

should be opportunities..oops

Anonymous said...

Love the room.... and I can't believe you are due that soon. You want photos of the little guy/girl, right? :)