Saturday, October 27, 2007
The Question
Well, it finally happened. As we were riding in the car yesterday, Esther asked THE QUESTION. Our conversation had something to do with the baby in my tummy, and she asked, "How do you get a baby in your tummy?" AHHHHHHH! I knew this moment would come, but it still caught me off guard. I gave her a very simple answer, to which she replied, "But what do you have to do?" I thought about saying, "Well, it's actually what you GET to do..." but I didn't. I came up with some brief answer again and she seemed satisfied. For now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Too funny! I have been fortunate that I haven't had to answer that question yet. I have heard "how does the baby get out?" and I responded that Mommy's have a special hole that they poop the baby out. The girls thought that was hilarious, then Chloe asked if she could watch. NO!!!
That is too funny! Why does it always seem that they ask their mom the fun questions? I'm sure she'll ask again!
Post a Comment