Monday, January 28, 2008

Oh Peter!

As we've said before, Peter makes us laugh a lot. He's just a funny guy. He's also been struggling in the area of sleep recently (see earlier post). Because of this, we have not been pushing the nap thing with him, and he has not taken one in about 5 days. He has been sleeping better at night, so it seems to be working!

Today Esther and Peter were fighting a lot all morning. After lunch I decided that maybe some separation would be good for them (ok, yes, I was actually totally thinking about my own sanity). I had them each gather a few things that they wanted to play with and put them each in their own rooms for some quiet time. I went up to check after a little while and could hear them both playing happily in their rooms. Wow! A while later I went up to check again. I could hear Esther talking to her dolls, but it was quite silent in Peter's room. I didn't want to disturb him if he actually was playing quietly, so I lay on the floor and peeked under his door. And then I just started laughing... here's why:

In case you can't tell, yes, he is underneath his crib. Also notice the little police dog in the corner that he apparently took to bed with him! I guess the little guy does need a nap once in a while!

2 comments:

Mike and Sarah said...

So stinkin' cute! Hope you guys have a good night sleep tonight... and I hope that people stop leaving candles unattended so that Casey can have a relaxing night for once.

keastbu said...

Your family is too stinkin' cute, I just forgot what I was supposed to be doing. =)

kke