As was stated in previous posts, Peter now likes to say his own prayers at every meal. And at every meal, Peter prays for "Mr. Jake". We haven't quite figured out if Peter is praying that he is thankful for knowing Mr. Jake, or if he knows something the rest of us don't, and thinks Mr. Jake needs all the help he can get.
Either way, Peter is extremely happy anytime he gets to see him. So, today, since I was meeting Mr. Jake for lunch, I picked up Peter along the way so he could join us. Peter was quite excited to get away from the "ladies of the house" for a while and have some guy time with Daddy and one his buddies.



3 comments:
I think it is because you and Mr. Jake look eerily familiar. Just check out your family picture right next to Mr. Jake's picture. Same haircut, and even the same shirt! Is Mr. Jake your long-lost triplet?
I don't appreciate that comment!! I'm in much better shape and unlike the rest of GR, I am no relation to the Kuperus family!
I think Mr. Jake looks like someone I wouldn't hand my kid to. Maybe he needs the rest of us to pray for him too.
Post a Comment