I always take the kids to Marge's Donut Den. It's a little bit of a drive, but you can't beat the service. Where else will the owner take your screaming 2 year old son behind the counter and wipe all the icing off his face while you are taking your 3 year old to the potty?
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Return of Daddy Donut Day!
Today was the first Daddy Donut Day of the year (Mommy went back to work today) and Miriam's first one. Of course, I forgot to take the camera with me (hey, I did manage to get 3 kids there and the same number back home), but I did get a picture of Miriam before we left. Note her excitement (she didn't know she wouldn't be able to have a donut), and her outfit that Daddy dressed her in for the special occassion. In fact, Miriam was so excited for this outing, that she spit up all over Daddy right before we left.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
that is a GREAT pic!!!
Post a Comment