Tonight I was lying in Esther's bed with her and after we sang songs and prayed, she asked me where heaven is. I tried to explain that we don't really know where it is. She then asked how we get there, and wondered if we need to take a big plane. I again tried to explain that God can just take us there without us having to go in a plane or car or anything like that.
From there, she launched into about a 5 minute long explanation of how she thought that God and Jesus would drive their cars (Jesus' would be a van) to the house of the person who died and take the person to heaven. She also said that if they were driving and they saw a really cute bunny on the side of the road and got distracted (yes, her word) then they might crash. She said the plastic on the car would be fragile, so it might be in all little pieces. If this happened, they would just have to walk to the person's house.
I really wish I had a recording of it, because I can't do it justice trying to retell it. All I can think of is where does she come up with this stuff?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hysterical!!
Esther should start telling the bedtime stories to miriam :)
Esther is Dead Right,
Jesus drives a van, and sometimes rents a bus from Ambassador Motor coaches
Kristen
Post a Comment