During spring break we had a fun time relaxing, spending time with friends, and having Daddy home for 2 extra days since he took a couple vacation days. Mommy got to join the crew for Donut Day, which was a special treat. Esther and Peter also had a sleepover with Grandpa and Grandma W. and Aunt Karen, which was a treat for everyone! While they were gone, Casey and I spent a very romantic afternoon cleaning out our basement storage room. We did also get take-out for dinner and watch a movie, so we did have some fun while they were gone.
We are absolutely loving this beautiful weather! We are spending hours playing outside in the backyard and going for walks and bike rides. It's so wonderful to be out again, and Esther and Peter actually sleep well at night because they're so tired! Tonight we were blowing bubbles, so I thought I'd post a couple pictures...
Esther the expert bubble-blower

Poor Peter doesn't quite have the technique down yet
Miriam loved watching the bubbles float by her face



1 comment:
It's so great to finally be out of the house again!!! With three little ones myself, I know what it's like to have them couped up for too long. Thank goodness spring is here.
I watched Peter's alphabet identification video. Wow! Are you homeschooling your little ones? Mason (who is almost three) could not identify all those letters. I haven't invested any time in helping him work on that yet. We're still on shapes for him! But - to be fair to him, I've only just recently realized that I hadn't worked on any of this with him like I had the other two. He is still my "baby" in my mind and I can't seem to grasp that I should be working with him on some of these things until I realize what other kids his age are doing.
The bubble pictures are so sweet! Love little Miriam's expression!
Post a Comment