So, that was the question I was asked in Albuquerque tonight when I ordered dinner. Keep in mind that I am a very boring Dutch boy when it comes to food. Which means I don't do spicy.
However, I thought I should try some Enchiladas tonight for dinner...I am out West after all. So, I ordered them and the waitress asked me "green or red?" Huh? What does that mean? Of course, I couldn't ask that, I might sound stupid. So, I picked a color....I've always liked green.
Uh, yeah....wrong color....apparently it has something to do with the spice level of the salsa or chilli....I have no taste buds left. But my sinuses are clear!
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
LMREO.....Now that it is too late...always stay away from the green stuff when at a mexican or native restaurant.....good to hear that your sinuses are clear, however, you might want to carry some TP for the finale' to come....
the above post was from Adam Wissink
you must have still been thinking about the MSU victory this weekend and that's why you chose green :)
Post a Comment