Esther's a funny girl. She regularly cracks us up with the stuff she says, especially the random and obscure things she remembers and notices. Here are a few examples:
The other night I was getting Miriam ready for bed and Esther was in her room getting her pajamas on. She came running into Miriam's room excitedly and said, "Mommy, look at this! It's my name, except without the H!" She was holding her pajama pants and proceeded to show me the tag which said "polyester." Why she was reading the tag of her pj pants, I have no idea.
Tonight after dinner she was picking out a Bible story to read for devotions. She was looking for a specific one about Adam and Eve. I pulled one out and asked, "Is this the one you're looking for?" She replied, "Yes, I LOVE that story!" I was a little concerned but also totally laughing... the title is A Very Sad Day: The Story of Adam and Eve's Disobedience. Not really sure what to think about that.
After dinner we were playing in the basement and she was pretending to be a plumber who was coming to fix my sink on the Little Tikes workbench we have. She asked me if my boys had been playing with their matchbox cars and dropped one down in the sink. This refers back to a story from our friends when one of their boys dropped a matchbox car in the kitchen sink. It really messed up their garbage disposal after the mom turned it out without knowing the car was in there. This must have happened close to a year ago, and I don't think we've discussed it since, but for some reason she remembered it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That is hysterical. I don't think my boys even remember the matchbox car down the garbage disposal and they're the ones who did it!!
Post a Comment