The conversation over two bowls of Rice Krispies and my coffee this morning (at 6:00).
Esther: "Daddy, where did you get that coffee cup?"
Me: "From the Honderds"
E: "Who are they?"
Me: "We went swimming in their pool this summer."
E: "Oh yeah, that was on a Wednesday."
Me: "OK honey, I wouldn't remember what day of the week it was."
E: "Well, you see Dad. It was a Wednesday because this summer I took swimming lessons on Mondays and Wednesdays. And on Wednesdays I had Miss Nicole for a teacher at swimming lessons. And Mommy and I had to leave the pool party early for swimming lessons and it was the night Miss Nicole was there, so it had to be a Wednesday."
Yup, you know what....she was right. I'm going to do a little Pre-Calculus with her tomorrow. Can anyone teach me that?
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Very cute, but also a little scary what they pick up and remember. Ben has started saying no to us in a negative tone of voice.
Post a Comment