Thursday, August 6, 2009

Random Pics

Just a few pictures from this week that don't really go together...

Another "Mad Mom" shot at the Meijer Gardens. The kids insist that I take their picture in front of the statue every time we go. Here they are with their friends Jena and Luke.


I included this picture so that everyone would know that Peter does actually have hair under his Calvin hat.


Until the Barbie dollhouse is finished (it's getting very close!), Esther uses our bedroom floor to set up her Barbies' living space. She played for 2 hours the other morning before getting dressed or eating breakfast or anything! Have I mentioned that I love the relaxed pace of summer?


Our adorable nephew Tyler, or "Ta-Ta" as Miriam calls him. They are the cutest little buddies and it's so fun to watch them together. Of course getting a picture of these 2 busybodies together is nearly impossible!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I love the picture of Esther with her Barbies. It looks like there are all storage bins in the background that she is using to keep the pieces organized. Love it!

Carrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Renee said...

love the pic of Ty! someday we'll get one with the Miriam and Ty together!