Thursday, August 20, 2009

Summer Fun!

We have had a fun week here... I guess we're trying to pack everything in before school starts in a couple weeks. On Tuesday I took Peter and Esther to Millennium Park to play at the beach and the splash pad. We had a great day and enjoyed spending part of the time with some good friends who happened to be there as well. Miriam enjoyed spending the day with Grandpa and Grandma W.

Wednesday we went to the Meijer Gardens again. We have been there almost weekly this summer, but this was the first time we went twice in one week! I didn't take the camera, so no "Mad Mom" pictures this time.

This morning Esther was invited to go to Playworld with a friend, so I told Peter he could pick somewhere fun to go with Miriam and me. He chose the Children's Museum, so we made our first trip there since spring. Miriam loved it and was able to do a lot more of the activities than she could last time we were there.


Tomorrow we're going to have a relaxing day at home to catch up from our busy week!


Disclaimer on pictures: Miriam is showing quite a bit of shoulder skin in these shots. This is due to the fact that she decided to take her clothes off this morning for no apparent reason and stretched her shirt out in the process.

1 comment:

Renee said...

Miriam is dressed to be in the movie "Flashdance"! Totally 80's :)