Thursday, April 7, 2011

Move Over Chris Tomlin...

here comes Peter!

Most people that know Peter know that he is very into music, especially Christian praise/worship music and what's playing on the local Christian radio station.  He's a huge fan of Toby Mac and Chris Tomlin and he has loved to sing since he first started talking (actually, I think he was born talking...)

He learned the motions to Step By Step by Rich Mullins in school, so he did a little performance for me the other day (in his firefighter pj's no less!)... maybe we have a future church worship leader in the house!



6 comments:

Mark and Pam said...

That's great! I think Pam is willing to give him her spot on praise team this Sunday.

Anonymous said...

Great job, Peter! I think this should be the first of many videos of his performances!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that was Aunt Judy, by the way. I forget that I have to leave my name when I go on as 'anonymous.' If I go on my google account, I show up as "Mom." Doesn't really work for your blog, although I think I did that once by mistake.

Renee said...

totally a future worship leader or rock star!

Anonymous said...

How Precious! Can imagine he is a real asset to his class during singing time. Teachers love to have students who sing out and know all the words. Would love to see more videos of his singing.
Aunt JoAnne

Allison Christians said...

wow! peter has talent! he is such a cutie! :)