Monday, August 6, 2007

Esther's First Portrait

Esther has been recently getting a little more into drawing specific things instead of just scribbling. She's mostly drawn flowers and balloons, but this morning she decided to draw a picture of Daddy. I was actually quite impressed with her circle for the head, and then she added the eyes, nose, and mouth. I had to kind of explain to her how to add the rest of the body, but she did it on her own. She also added an "owie" on his forehead (the brown dot). Then she wanted to draw a house for him to live in, and some flowers outside the house. I had to label those for her.

My favorite part was her quote when she was finished:

"This is a picture of my Daddy when he laughs crazy!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a great job of drawing a picture of your Daddy, Esther. I like your house and flower too.

Anonymous said...

It looks just like you, Casey! Maybe a little more hair but definately your smile. Good job, Esther!

Tracy said...

Laura -
You have been tagged! See my latest post to see what you have to do.