We'd been preparing him for a while that once school started, he wouldn't be able to wear his hat. Then at visiting day last week, his teacher informed him that it was just fine if he wanted to wear his hat to pre-school. He was pretty happy about that.
Casey brought him this morning, and he headed right into the room, ready for the day. He had fun playing with new friends, enjoying the playground, eating lunch at school, singing, hearing stories, and even celebrating a birthday. Here's the conversation he had tonight with Casey about that:
Peter: "I think it was Haley's birthday today."
Casey: "Really?"
Peter: "I think so. We sang Happy Birthday to her and her mom brought cupcakes. So, I think it was maybe her birthday. "





2 comments:
What a handsome boy! Glad his first day went great! We miss all of you!!
he looks so grown up - I can't wait to hear his stories from pre-school!
Post a Comment