Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Miriam's First Day of Preschool!

Today was the looooong awaited day.  Miriam finally started preschool!  She woke up and got all ready this morning and could hardly wait to leave.  She did allow time for a few of the classic pictures...

Disclaimer:  This is one of Esther's old backpacks from several years ago.  After I bought backpacks for Esther and Peter from LL Bean last year, I decided I will only buy backpacks from there in the future because they held up so well!  Miriam picked out the backpack she wanted online and by the time I tried to order it, it was sold out.  She chose another one, but that one was backordered until November!  She is using this Dora one until then.  Maybe we will have to take another picture with her "official" backpack when it comes.

Seriously, could she be any cuter?



 
She was very tired after her long day, but she said she had a lot of fun.  She enjoyed playing with the baby dolls, said they sang some silly songs and read some books, and she loved playing on the playground.  I think she's going to love preschool!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is adorable. Does she go to school three full days a week? Seems like a long day for a four year old but I'm sure they have a rest time.The kids need it and so do the teachers.